Pedicularia sicula Swainson, 1840
Specimen from Spartl Bank, Strait of Gibraltar (actual size 9.4 mm).
There is no description provided for this object.
Included On The Following Pages:
- Life (creatures)
- Cellular (cellular organisms)
- Eukaryota (eukaryotes)
- Opisthokonta (opisthokonts)
- Metazoa (animals)
- Protostomia (protostomes)
- Spiralia (spiralians)
- Mollusca (molluscs)
- Gastropoda (snails)
- Caenogastropoda (An order of snails)
- Ovulidae (false cowries)
- Pedicularia sicula
This image is not featured in any collections.
- WoRMS Editorial Board
- Gofas, Serge [email]
- original media file
- visit source
- partner site
- World Register of Marine Species