Leaf-spots - adaxial face of leaf - close-up - enlarged - white background
Longitude (deg): -1.0. Latitude (deg): 51.4. Longitude (deg/min): 1Â° 0' W. Latitude (deg/min): 51Â° 30' N. Vice county name: Berks. Vice county no.: 22. Country: England. Stage: Infection. Associated species: Sparganium erectum. Identified by: Malcolm Storey. Comment: yellow spots on leaves of Branched Bur-reed on mud beside old farm pond. Category: macro-photograph. Image scaling: enlarged. Background: white background. Photographic equipment used: Canon EOS400D dSLR and MP-E 65mm x1 to x5 macro lens.
Included On The Following Pages:
- Life (creatures)
- Cellular (cellular organisms)
- Eukaryota (eukaryotes)
- Opisthokonta (opisthokonts)
- Fungi (mushrooms, lichens, molds, yeasts and relatives)
- Basidiomycota (basidiomycete fungi)
- Nannfeldtiomyces sparganii
This image is not featured in any collections.
- Malcolm Storey
- original media file
- visit source
- partner site
- BioImages, the virtual fieldguide, UK